Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hey Rebecca! I did not order from Lily’s, but I did order from Dresstimes. IT IS A SCAM!!! Honestly, I would not buy a wedding dress from any website, AT ALL! I spent 450$ on a dress that could never be used! The workmanship, color, everything was terrible. Luckily, I had one on lay-a-way here in case it didn’t work out and it didn’t. I ended up spending 560$ on the one I wore (which ended up being perfect!). With that I could have bought the original Maggie Soretto I tried to go cheap on. Rebecca, I was married in May and my advice would be to NEVER buy a dress you can’t try on or even touch! I hope this helps

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree that, designer Vera Wang Wedding Dress increase brides' looks because these dress makes the bride look classier as they realize loved memories of that day will be cherished in several coming years.

    ReplyDelete