Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Own Experience

I went online a few months ago with the eyes of a consumer and found the best option to order a dress from a Chinese knock off site.  I selected DHGate.com because they have been around for awhile and accept paypal.  I thought paypal would protect me in the event there is a problem.

I received an email that my dress was shipped on April 4 with an accompanying tracking number.  The tracking number didn't work but the note said to wait a few days for the tracking number to become active.  I tried it every day for a week.  It didn't work so I emailed the shipper.  A few days later came a response to be patient that I would receive my dress next week. 

That was two months ago.  I have sent numerous emails to the shipper and directly to DHGate and have had no response.  My money is gone.  I have no dress.

If you are on a tight budget take the money you can afford to spend and be up front with your local bridal shop.  Let them show you what you can get get for your money.  At least then you will know what you are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment